Benefits of Membership
The REAL difference in forming Treasure Coast Philanthropy Circle is in the ADDED VALUE it offers to our business partners and community leaders.
The primary purpose of the Circle is to identify and support worthy community causes throughout the Treasure Coast. The Circle was designed to provide unique opportunities for its members to network, market, meet, and create relationships with other local businesses and individuals.
Every member will be featured on the TCPC website with a one paragraph profile and picture. The website will create business categories for member look-ups and a click thru to each of our member’s profile.
Treasure Coast Philanthropy Circle is committed to organizing fun, interesting, social events at great venues throughout the year that will encourage all current and prospective members to attend. As a part of the Circle’s efforts to support its local business partners/members, events may be hosted at offices, storefronts, and showrooms!
Additional Benefits and Roles of Membership:
- Be a part of creating change for children, young adults, and families
- Enjoy public recognition as a good neighbor and community steward
- Lead by example. Inspire family, friends and employees to get involved and give or volunteer-mentor for a not for profit
- Experience the reward of making a commitment
- Become a mentor and help create entry level working positions throughout the Treasure Coast
- Share your brain power and talent. Join the Board of a not for profit organization.
- Be recognized and applauded as a credible resource partner in the Treasure Coast area
The Membership Launch Plan
The launch goal of the Treasure Coast Philanthropy Circle is to attract a small group of founding members, perhaps 10 to 12, to get the Circle officially started. Founding members will bring their credibility, name recognition, and leadership to inspire others to join. Once the founding members are secured, the primary goal will be to build the membership. The target will be to engage at least 50 to 100 members by the end of 2018. It is the long-term goal of the Circle to steadily grow its membership in subsequent years.
Membership Recruitment, Networking, and Retention
Members and prospective members will be invited to numerous social events scheduled throughout the year that will be held at some of our member business locations.
- The theme of these events will be to learn more about the causes Treasure Coast Philanthropy Circle supports and their positive impact on our community.
- Events are designed to provide encouraging and engaging networking opportunities that allow current and prospective members to have fun and create business and personal relationships.
In addition to social/networking events, the TCPC membership committee will create and implement membership recruiting strategies to grow the TCPC membership.
Treasure Coast Philanthropy Circle is a simple commitment to efficient community philanthropy with maximum impact. Members will be invited to join at the discretion of the Circle’s Leadership Team.
- The annual membership contribution or a full member is $1,600 ($1,500 is allocated primarily for grant making with a reasonable contribution to the Circle’s event budget and $100 is paid to the Martin County Community Foundation for administration costs.) The cost for a junior membership for persons aged 40 years or younger is $1,100 ($1,000 is allocated primarily for grant making with a reasonable contribution to the Circle’s event budget and $100 is paid to the Martin County Community Foundation for administration costs.)
- Members can choose their level of involvement. Each member is invited to serve on a committee of the Circle. Service is encouraged but not required for membership. Committees include: